PALS Mother's Day Out Program
For more information, please contact the church office at (318)868-3659.
Our objective is to provide quality, loving care in a safe, Christian environment. Activities encourage growth in social, language, and motor development skills while having fun. Ages include three months to three years.
Mother's Day Out is every Monday and Wednesday beginning the first week of September and ending in May. (A separate summer session is also offered.) We follow the Caddo Parish school calendar for holidays and weather closures.
The day begins at 9:30 and ends at 1:30. We ask parents to bring their children no earlier than 9:30. Please be prompt picking up your child. If a parent is habitually late, a late fee will be enforced.
If someone else is to pick up your child, we must be notified. Your child will not be released unless the teacher and director have been notified.
Enrollment will be on a first-come basis. If there is not space available, a waiting list will be maintained. To enroll, please complete the registration form available in the church office and return it with the registration fee to the Director.
- Teachers have had CPR training.
- If you would like to recognize your child's birthday, please make arrangements with his/her teacher.
- The church will provide a variety of toys for children of all ages. We ask that children leave their personal toys at home.
- Our children enjoy story time and arts & crafts on Mondays and playing musical instruments and singing in their own music class on Wednesdays.
- We encourage parents’ ideas and suggestions. We welcome your input. Please feel free to share your thought with the director.